Aneesh Gera is an artist regularly supported by BBC RADIO 1 / VH1 / Ministry Of Sound Radio / Capital FM / Sunburn on Air / BEATPORT and many more
Based between the UK & his home town Goa, Aneesh frequently tours worldwide & is a permanent fixture at all things big, from VH1’s Supersonic and SUNBURN FESTIVAL to performing for the official SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA Concert After Party in the UK & working with brands MINISTRY OF SOUND in London, GATECRASHER in Europe & International DJ magazine – MixMag, to name a few!
Aneesh has shared the stage with superstar DJs : The Swedish House Mafia • Above & Beyond • Paul Van Dyk • BT • Faithless • Pete Tong MBE • James Zabiela • Roger Sanchez • Afrojack • W&W • Sander Van Doorn • Richard Durrand • Markus Schulz • Fedde Le Grand • Ferry Corsten • Infected Mushroom • Sunnery James & Ryan Marchiano • Mark Knight • Prok & Fitch • Showtek • Dirty Vegas • Miss Nine ..
Aneesh is a regular with :
Ministry of Sound
Global Gathering Festival
Amsterdam Dance Event
VH1 Supersonic Festival
Aneesh is India’s 1st Dance Music Producer to hit the coveted USA BILLBOARD DANCE CHART. His Music career is growing exponentially and has over 100 releases to date. Aneesh was invited by 2015 Grammy Nominee Eddie Amador, to remix his song Awake with Lisa Williams.
Aneesh has signed major record deals with : EMI UK • BLACK HOLE RECORDINGS – founded by TIESTO • Erick Morillo’s SUBLIMINAL RECORDS • Miss Nine’s 925 MUSIC • Ibiza’s PACHA RECORINGS • Sonny Wharton & Fatboy Slim’s WHARTONE RECORDS • HOXTON WHORE’s GOOD MEASURE RECORDINGS etc.
Aneesh is a regular on the INTERNATIONAL CHARTS :
Most impressive being, #24 on the USA BLLBOARD CHARTS in February 2015 with his single FLASHBACK REWIND, along with Madonna, Avicii, Ariana Grande, Beyonce, Calvin Harris ..
SUMMER FUN, another record with Lisa Williams hit #24 on the UK CLUB TOP 40 in May 2014, along with MICHAEL JACKSON, COLDPLAY, ARMIN VAN BURREN, TIESTO, ZEDD, CHUCKIE, DJ FRESH, OLIVER HELDENS ..
ONCE IN A LIFETIME feat Pryce Oliver & JIMMY KENNEDY hit #1 on TRAXSOURCE’s TOP100 Progressive House Chart in March 2013.
NO FEARS FOR TEARS feat Amrick Channa from THE VOICE ( BBC UK ) & JIMMY KENNEDY hit #89 on BEATPORT’s Deep House TOP100 chart in August 2014.
SHOOTING STARS with JIMMY KENNEDY hit #1 on TRAXSOURCE’s TOP100 Chill Out chart in April 2014.
ONCE UPON A TIME feat Cheyenne with JIMMY KENNEDY hit #2 on TRAXSOURCE’s TOP100 Progressive House Chart in June 2012.
The Record Label0
World Class DJs Paul Thomas & Aneesh Gera own UltraViolet Music – a record label earning a serious reputation in the Industry.
UltraViolet holds an impressive roster of artists apart from its owners, from Funkagenda ( USA ) to Andre Sobota ( Brazil ) and Shadow of Two ( UK ) to Omair Mirza ( USA ) and Satoshi Fumi ( Japan )
UltraViolet releases have a habit of gaining support from heavy weights ABOVE & BEYOND / MARKUS SCHULZ / GARETH EMERY / PAUL VAN DYK / MAX GRAHAM etc
With the last 11 releases all hitting the TOP 100 on BEATPORT. Most successful being CAFÉ DEL MAR – Paul Thomas, Steve Haines & Russell G hitting #4 on the Trance chart.
The new brand has started to tour in the UK, Egypt, Sri Lanka & India. 2015 is to hold much more music / bigger artists / more tours & events.
Aneesh geraMedia & Press
- 2 days ago
Still can't believe it. 28. #RIP Tim #Avicii https://t.co/xY9tYEaHwe4 days ago
- 5 days ago
- 5 days ago
- 5 days ago
Merci Arsene #wenger @Arsenal End of an era5 days ago
- 6 days ago
- 1 week ago
- 1 week ago
- 2 weeks ago
Aneesh GeraThe Audio Lab
Aneesh & Ashley are both Degree holders in Audio Engineering from World Famous SAE Institute.
Aneesh Gera :
With a proven track record, over 15 years in the industry, working across the world, racking up accolades including
• The 1st Indian to have a top 25 hit on the USA BILLBOARD DANCE CHART.
• Currently released over 112 tracks across various record labels worldwide.
• Co-Owner of chart dominant record label UltraViolet Music ( UK )
• Conceptualising & Constructing a state of the art recording studio, in a 400 year old world heritage site.
• Officially remixed 2015 Grammy Nominee EDDIE AMADOR.
Ashley Fernandes :
• Runners up for two national DJ competitions in the UK namely, Movida Corona UK competition and Last night a DJ saved my life.
• Have successfully completed a two year degree in Audio Engineering at the famed SAE institute.
• Has had experience working for Apple, teaching audio based applications to it's customers.
• Successfully completed a thesis on reviving the goan instrument the "Ghumat".
• Versatile musician who has performed at over 400 venues locally and internationally.
• Engineered and produced over 35 different artists from varied genres over the last two years.
THE AUDIO LAB offers :
• Acoustic Design
• Post Production
• Studio Design & Construction
• Audio + Music for TV, Radio & Film
• Professional Recording Studio
• Music Production Course
• Song writing workshops
• Professional DJ classes and more ..